Saturday, June 26, 2010

Not Sure We Are Coming Home Today

It appears that the PICC line is not functioning properly so we have to wait to find out if we will be released today.

The pain remains in Cindy's leg and throat, however, there is mild improvement.

I'll provide another update when we find out if we are going home or spending another night here.


  1. hoping hoping hoping you get some good news that lets you go home today. . . . . <3

  2. Ugh! Hope they get things sorted out so you guys can get out of there and home where you can actually rest/recuperate. Love to you both.

  3. At least the roller coaster seems to be going in the right direction....BP up..fever down..
    Let me know if you need anything when you get home. xoxo