Friday, January 22, 2010

Meal signup calendar acting funky today!

******* UPDATE #2 2:10pm Friday ******** Dates had been restored, but now are going missing again. I have been back in touch with the site guru for Take Them a Meal and we are working on getting this ironed out once and for all. I do have an archive from earlier today that shows the complete calendar as it was before things went south the second time. I'll update in this post as we continue to troubleshoot this. -Amy

****UPDATE: This has been fixed and all dates restored!! ****

Hi all,

Just wanted to fire off a quick note that the 'Take Them a Meal!' site seems to be acting up this morning. I jumped on briefly this morning and all looked well, but up on going back an hour or so later, our calendar is not acting right. I do have a file that I saved with all the meals that had been signed up for as of Wednesday this week. If you entered a meal after Wednesday late afternoon or evening, please email me to note the date and meal so I can re-enter the info if our calendar somehow got wiped. I recall an entry on 2/20 that I don't have in my original archive.

I have emailed the site guru to ask if there is a technical glitch and am just waiting to hear back now.

The dates signed up for so far (in my records) are: 1/24, 1/26, 1/27, 1/28, 1/29, 1/30, 1/31, 2/2 and 2/8. I believe I am missing a meal from 2/20 that went into the calendar after my archive on Wednesday.

Sorry for the trouble, guys! I'm trying to get it sorted out and fixed as quickly as possible.

Best,

Amy

1 comment:

  1. WOW! CINDY YOU ARE AMAZING!! I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU WARREN IS VERY ANXIOUS TO COME DOWN AND HELP YOU!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete